Foods For Amazingly Strong Nails
Stronger and Healthy Nails: Nails are the last parts of the body to receive nutrients, so if you have a poor diet, you will need to take Special care of them or they could become weak and brittle. Eating the right foods can make your nails stronger and healthier naturally.
Looking good is just as much about taking care of your body on the inside as it is about using products on the outside. And we are not just talking about your skin. The nutritious diet promotes healthy Nails and Hair.
But There is no Need to add a refrigerator’s worth of new foods to your diet. Since both hair and nails are made of keratin, through a similar process in the body, it’s thought that nutrients that help one can also help the other. Ready to say bye-bye to brittleness? Read on for foods that will help you achieve thicker hair and healthy nails. Also, Read This Full Article To Know The Healthy Foods For Nair.
Check Out Some Superfoods For Stronger and Healthy Nails
Egg whites are the rich source of proteins and protein-based foods are very Crucial for better nail health. Nails are made up of keratin protein and you need to provide your body with the foods rich in protein to grow healthy and Strong Nails.
The high calcium content in milk strengthens nails and makes them grow faster. Try to drink at least one glass of milk daily. It has been found that lack of calcium in the body can cause the nails to be brittle and dry. To allow the body to fully absorb the calcium, have your milk with foods rich in vitamin D such as eggs, mushrooms and others.
3. Drinking Water
It is important for you to keep your body hydrated always. Dehydration is an important factor that will have a huge impact on the overall health of the nails also. Water will help in keeping your nail plates healthy and this will provide a strong base for your nails to grow.
4. Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes are a rich source of beta-carotene, an antioxidant, which is essential for the body. The beta-carotene will be converted into Vitamin A by the body and will help in cell growth and healthy nail growth. Lack of vitamins in your body is the reason for brittle and dry nails.
5. Pumpkin Seeds
Zinc is essential for nail growth and you will find an abundance of zinc deposits in pumpkin seeds. It helps in the proper functioning of the immune system and will help in the production of proteins in the body. This will ensure that your nails grow healthy and strong. It is effective to reduce white spots on the fingernails.
Broccoli gives your body much-needed iron, another essential component for healthy nails. Iron is a fortifying trace element that enriches red blood cells and increases the oxygen level of tissue, especially in nails that break easily and are pale in color. A lack of iron can cause nails to grow with ridges rather than a smooth surface. You can eat broccoli either raw or cooked.
Some Home Remedies That Prove Helpful in Extension of Nails
Olive oil to enhance nails
- Before sleeping, apply warm olive oil to your nails and the cuticles and massage slowly for 5 minutes. Wear cotton gloves overnight.
- Soak your nails in warm oil for 15 to 30 minutes so that the nails develop.
Coconut oil to enhance nails
- Massage your nails and hands with warm pure coconut oil before going to bed. Massage in a circular motion which improves blood circulation.
- Mix 1/4 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup honey and 4 drops of essential daily oil. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds. Soak your nails in it for 15 minutes. Use this remedy once or twice a week.
To enhance nails use orange juice
- Dipping or apply the fresh orange juice on your nails for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash after 10 minutes and apply moisturizer.
To increase nails use lemon
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 3 large spoons of olive oil and heat it in a microwave and then soak your nails in it for 10 minutes. Follow this measure daily.
- Massage your nails with a piece of lemon for 5 minutes every day, then wash it with hot water and dry it. After this, apply a good moisturizer.