In the praise of celery, in Ayurveda, it is said that “one Yamani Kamatamann Pachika” means that it has the power to digest a hundred kinds of food
- In the Ayurvedic opinion, Ajwain /Carom Seeds is bitter in hot and taste beneficial in the digestive, pungent, palatable (desire enhancer).
- Eliminating the depleting sperm count, the Ajwain /Carom Seeds (enhancing metal) is beneficial for the heart.
- The Ajwain /Carom Seeds is defeating the phlegm, stimulating the uterus, the fever, the inflammatory, the urogenital.
- Ajwain /Carom Seeds removes wormwood (destroying insects), vomiting (vomiting), colic, stomach disorders.
- In the pain of celery joints, the plaintiff is the medicine of hot nature, which destroys diseases of piles (arsh), spleen (spleen).
- According to Greek Ajwain /Carom Seeds is good for stomach, liver, heat, and power giving the kidney, hydrophobic, anemia, alopecia, relieving constipation, sweating, urine, milking, menstrual cycle, the third grade warm and sunny.
In North India, this paratha is served in almost every other house with lentils, paneer or any other vegetable. This simple recipe has the taste that it can be served very well with every vegetable or chutney.
In this case, if you are thinking of making ajwain parathas to increase the taste of food, then we are sharing step by step recipe procedure with you.
Recipe of Ajwain Paratha (Carom Seed)
Ajwain Paratha Ingredients
- Wheat flour – 1½ cup + for coating
- Ajwain (Carom Seed) – 4 tbsp
- Green Chillies (Grated) – 1 tsp Spoon
- Curd – 2 tablespoons spoon
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Salt according to taste
- Ghee – ½ cup
How to Cook Ajwain Paratha
1. Take one and a half cup wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Now add salt, carom seeds and green chilies.
3. Then add curd and oil and mix well.
4. Now put the water slowly, and prepare a dough.
5. Make the balls by dividing the prepared flour into equal parts.
6. Dip these dough balls into the powder flour.
7. Now make the round shape chapatis with the help of cylinders (Belan).
8. Then add some ghee to it and sprinkle flour.
9. To make the layer, fold them half fold and again fold half a fold.
10. Now with the help of cylinders, make the round shape chapatis again.
11. Now heat a pan and keep this prepared roti.
12. Replace the side on the back side after cooking.
13. Now pour ghee on the ripe side.
14. Change their sides, apply ghee until it becomes golden brown on both sides.
15. Enjoy hot ajwain paratha with chutney or curd.
Try this Ajwain Paratha recipe on your home and add a jam/ chutney and look for red onion caramelized chutney recipe. If you like this recipe, please tell others to visit FITLIFEPEDIA or you can write to us.